What is TAB?
TAB stands for Teen Advisory Board, and is a team of teenagers that help promote the library. TAB meets monthly on the third Tuesday of the month at 5:30.
What do you do on TAB?
All sorts of things!
- Plan, promote, and run programs with Library staff
- Contribute to Library social media (Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok)
- Promote the library to friends and classmates
- Suggest books and other materials for the library to purchase
- Learn about the Library and how it works!
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Redesign the Teen Area of the Library
Apply for TAB
Email our librarian, Abby, or call the library! (218-546-8005)